Sounds True presents their second annual Wake Up Festival August 14-18 in Estes Park, CO with Pre-Festival Intensives August 12-14.The Wake Up Festival is an opportunity for turbo-charged experiences of initiation, featuring more than 30 presenters over the course of 5 immersive days in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
The Wake Up Festival helps to accelerate personal transformation through:
- The presence of powerful spiritual teachers—such as Jack Kornfield, Adyashanti, Tara Brach, and Reggie Ray;
- The power of community—joining with other people who are in the process of awakening;
- Inspired poets and writers—such as David Whyte, Anne Lamott, and Mark Nepo;
- Ritual—featuring ritual leaders such as Lakota elder Joseph Marshall and shamanic teacher Sandra Ingerman, who will invoke seen and unseen forces to support the process of awakening. Additionally, Matthew Fox will lead a 3-hour “cosmic mass” specifically designed for the purpose of opening one’s heart to all experiences;
- Celebration—to allowing “falling into” ecstatic music and dance.